Director: Mr. Begtun Kavasoglu
The travel expenses to and from Antalya are to be under the responsibility of the participanting groups themselves.
1. For the groups who arrive in Antalya by plane, transfer to and from airport and local transportations throughout the festival program will be provided by Organization Committee.
2. The groups who travel to Antalya by their own buses might use them for all local transportation throughout the festival program. The gasoline for this local transportation throughout the festival program is given to these groups.
1. Participating performers must be 8-14 years old.
2. Groups will arrive in Antalya on April 18th, 2022 in the afternoon and depart from Antalya on April 24th, 2022, after breakfast.
3. All the participants must get their Travel Health Insurance before they travel to our country.
4. The Organization Committee will not be responsible for any damages which might occur to the participants or to their belongings. In case of an accident or any need for an urgent medical treatment,the Organization Committee will be helpful, but all medical and other expenses of the participant will be paid by the participant or the participants insurance.
5. The participants have full responsibility of all visa procedures before they travel to our country.
6. Each group must get ready to perform a max. 3, max. 5 and max. 7 minutes – show when required. (total 3 shows )
7. The participating groups will perform only in activities arranged by the Organization Committee. The groups must participate in all activities of the program. The Organization Committee can change the dates, times, places and the number of all activities of the festival. All the participating groups have to be in agreement with this rule.