Date: 07 – 11 July 2021
Location: Bar, Montenegro
Organizers: Doncho Stojanoski And Zoran Leveski
Application Deadline: 01 November 2020
Bar is a coastal town and seaport in southern Montenegro. It is the capital of the Bar Municipality and a center for tourism.
There are some nice stony beaches in Bar itself, many tourists choose destinations in other small towns in the Bar municipality, notably Sutomore, with its beautiful long sandy beach. The natural area around Bar is mostly untouched and is rich in vegetation. The Bar municipality stretches to the southern shore of Skadar lake and encompasses Krajina region. This entire area is suitable for leisure activities and hiking. Smaller settlements near Bar, such as Dobra Voda, Sutomore and Čanj, are a favorite destination for sunbathing, as they incorporate long sandy beaches.
Petrovac is located on the coast between Budva and Bar, where the old mountain road from Podgorica reaches the coast. It has a 600 m long sandy beach and it is a popular tourist destination. Petrovac is seen as a somewhat “calmer” resort, in contrast to the lively and developed nearby towns of Budva and Sutomore.
With pleasure we INVITE you (Folk Groups, Choral Groups And Orchestras Majorette Teams), (Children, Youth And Adults Groups) to participate in
VII. Festival Days In Bar – Petrovac 07 – 11 July 2021, Bar-Petrovac, Montenegro.
83 euros /per person for 3 half-boards (2 meals per day) in Hotels & Apartments.
99 euros/per person for 4 half-boards (2 meals per day) in Hotels & Apartments.
115 euros/per person for 5 half-boards (2 meals per day) in Hotels & Apartments.
Groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.
Any banking costs that may arise must be paid by the applicant
Day 1: 07.07.2021
Checking in the hotel, free time for individual activities
Dinner in the hotel,
Day 2: 08.07.2021
Visiting old city of Bar
Ensembles parade – Official opening of the festival
Day 3: 09.07.2021
Cruising Boat or visiting Kotor
Second festival evening in Petrovac
Day 4: 10.07.2021
Beach time, free activities
Day 5: 11.07.2021
Checking out of the hotels
*The organizer reserves the right of changes in the festival program.
CONDITIONS OF THE FESTIVAL:
– Folklore and modern dance groups from all over the world
– The number of participants is limited.
– No age limits.
– Gifts and Diplomas for participation in the festival are provided by the organizer.
– Organization of the performances of the participants and the parade.
– In order to participate in this festival, every group needs to fill in an application form. After receiving the application form and completion of advance payment, the organizer will send an official letter of invitation for participation at the Festival.
OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTICIPANTS:
1. Each group must consist of dancers, musicians, group managers, and administration.
2. To prepare a program with a duration from 10 to 12 minutes.
3. You can perform with live music, CD or USB and you should have a flag and a sign with the name of the group for the Defile.
4. Each group should bring at least 12 to 15 small gifts for exchange between the participating groups.
5. The groups coming by bus should use their own transport all the time during the festival.
6. If a group needs a visa, it is the responsibility of the group to arrange it.
7. Groups should submit rooming lists not later than one month before the start of the festival
Personal responsibility and health insurance are within the other obligations of the groups. First Aid and Medical Hospital will be available, medical services must be covered by the group.
ADVERTIZING OF THE FESTIVAL:
All festival events will be presented in the press, on the radio stations, as well as on local television programs, on flyers and posters.
The copyright of all video materials and pictures are ownership of the Organization of the Festival. By applying you confirm that you accept all festival conditions.