With pleasure we INVITE you (Folk Groups, Choral Groups And Orchestras Majorette Teams), (Children, Youth And Adults Groups) to participate on IV. Ohrid Autumn Festival 01 – 05 October 2021 Ohrid, North Macedonia
Ohrid is an immortal town on the mythical Balkans, a magical hill of Macedonia whose primordial pulsation links ancient and modern times forever…
Ohrid has been a living town for 2400 years, notable for having 365 churches, one for each day of the year, and is referred to as the Macedonian Jerusalem. Archaeological finds indicate that Ohrid is one of the oldest human settlements in all of Europe.
Lake Ohrid rightly deserves the name “Macedonia’s freshwater sea”. Not only for its warm water blue color, which gains its intensity from the sky blue color, but because of its size, this lake gives an impression of being a sea. With its unique flora and fauna the lake is one of the largest biological reserves in Europe.
Any banking costs that may be arise must be paid by the applicant
Checking in the hotel, free time for individual activities
Dinner in the hotel,
Visiting old city of Ohrid(Samuil Fortress, Antique Theater, St. Kliment Ohridski-Plaosnik, St. Jovan Kaneo)
First festival night
Cruising with Boat on Ohrid Lake and visit the Museum on water and the most famous tourist resort St. Naum
Second festival night
Visiting Struga, Vevcani ( optional beach free time)
Dinner, Exchange presents and certificate
Checking out of the hotels
CONDITIONS OF THE FESTIVAL:
– Folklore and modern dance groups from all over the world
– The number of the participants is not limited.
– No age limits.
– Gifts and Diplomas for participation in the festival are provided by the organizer.
– Organization of the performances of the participants and the parade.
– In order to participate in this festival, every group needs to fill in an application form. After receiving the application form and completion of advance payment, the organizer will send an official letter of invitation for participation at the Festival.
OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTICIPANTS:
1. Each group must consist of dancers, musicians, group managers and administration.
2. To prepare a program with duration from 10 to 12 minutes.
3. You can perform with live music or CD and you should have a flag and a sign with the name of the group for the Defile.
4. Each group should bring at least 12 to 15 small gifts for exchange between the participating groups.
5.The groups coming by bus should use their own transport all the time during the festival.
6.If group needs visa, it is responsibility of the group to arrange it.
7.Groups should submit rooming lists not later than one month before the start of the festival
Personal responsibility and health insurance are within the other obligations of the groups. First Aid and Medical Hospital will be available, medical services must be covered by the group.
ADVERTIZING OF THE FESTIVAL:
All festival events will be presented in the press, on the radio stations, as well as on local television programs, on flyers and posters.
The copy right of all video materials and pictures are ownership of the Organization of the Festival. By applying you confirm that you accept all festival conditions.