Prague, City of a Hundred Spires, a UNESCO monument, and one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Get to know it in person!
The Old Town Hall with the famous Prague Astronomical Clock. Cafes enticing you to come and have a seat, boutiques, and sight-seeing cruises on the Vltava. The Gothic Charles Bridge and Church of St. Nicholas in the Lesser Town. The Palace Gardens set away from the bustle of the city, Petřín with a lookout tower reminiscent of a small Eiffel Tower and Prague Castle … Each of Prague’s districts has its own characteristic atmosphere and unique charm. Prague presents itself to you as a changeable city, which likes to alternate styles: it is romantic and successful, ancient and modern, but above all, it is a city that is cosmopolitan and is used to welcoming foreigners.
The International Folk Dance Festival “Spring Tale – Prague” is a non-competitive festival of traditional and modern dances. At the festival may participate in children and youth folklore dance groups, modern dance groups, instrumental groups, choirs, as well as groups and performers from other art styles with a minimum of 10 persons on the stage. The age of participants is not limited.
During the Festival each Group will have 2 performances which will be organized in a closed Concert Hall and on an open stage where groups can perform either with live music or CD. According to the number of participants, the minutes of the performance will be defined. The performances will be in the evening hours so you can plan the day ahead and use it for visiting the city attractions or shopping. Every Group will be rewarded with a Certificate for taking part in the Festival.
During the free time, on group request the Festival Team can organize several excursions:
– Boat cruise along river Vltava
– Sightseeing tour of Prague
The accommodation of the participants will be organized in 3*** Hotel on an HB basis. The groups will be accommodated in rooms with 3 and 4 beds with their own bathroom. Each Group can have only 2 double rooms which can be used for the Leaders and Drivers. For any extra double room, the group should pay an extra 7 euro/person/day and for a single room an additional 25 euro per day.
The festival fee will be announced soon. It covers organizational expenses, accommodation in 3*** Hotel for 3 nights with 2 meals per day. For every 25 participants, one member is free of charge.
If the group shows interest in extending the stay the organizers should be informed during the application process and the price for an extra night is 33 euro per person per day.
Explore Prague like never before!
1. Sightseeing of PRAGUE – the magnificent town in Eastern Europe get to know it in person. The Old Town Hall with the famous Prague Astronomical Clock, the Gothic Charles Bridge, and Church of St. Nicholas in the Lesser Town, the most beautiful Baroque church in Prague.
2. BOAT TOUR ON VLTAVA – If this is your first time in Prague and you want to see all the famous places in comfort, let us invite you to our one-hour Prague cruise tour. Cruise by boat on the Vltava is the ideal way of getting to know Prague from an entirely new angle.
3. STAROPRAMEN EXPERIENCE – Go on a journey through time, learning how Staropramen was born and how it was always connected to the city of Prague. Prague is a crucial ingredient of Staropramen, so when you step into the Staropramen Visitor Center you step into the spirit of Prague as well. You will touch, see and listen while the Brew Master reveals all the secrets behind the brewing of Prague’s #1 beer in the world.
4. PRAGUE ZOO – Thanks to its unique position, Prague Zoo is considered one of the most beautiful zoos in the world. The rugged terrain offers over 10 km of walking trails through such exotic exhibitions as the Africa House, the Indonesian jungle, or the Valley of the Elephants. This beautiful slice of nature is a popular destination for families with children who can pet and feed animals at the Children’s Zoo.
It will be our pleasure to make your trip an unforgettable experience!
We can provide the following services for your group: