With Pleasure We INVITE You (Folk Groups, Choral Groups, and Orchestras Majorette Teams), (Children, Youth, and Adults Groups) To Participate in Our Festival!
Ohrid City – a mixture of rich history and modern life…
Ohrid is an immortal town on the mythical Balkans, a magical hill of Macedonia whose primordial pulsation links ancient and modern times forever…
Ohrid has been a living town for 2 400 years, notable for having 365 churches, one for each day of the year, and is referred to as the Macedonian Jerusalem. Archaeological finds indicate that Ohrid is one of the oldest human settlements in all of Europe.
Lake Ohrid rightly deserves the name “Macedonia’s freshwater sea”. Not only for its warm water blue color, which gains its intensity from the sky blue color, but because of its size, this lake gives an impression of being a sea.
Basic Category Hotels
- 85 euro per person – 4 days (3 nights HB – breakfast and dinner)
- 105 euro per person – 5 days (4 nights HB – breakfast, and dinner)
Advanced Category Hotels
- 105 euro per person – 4 days (3 nights HB – breakfast, and dinner)
- 130 euro per person – 5 days (4 nights HB – breakfast, and dinner)
* Groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.
* Any banking costs that may arise must be paid by the applicant.
- We offer accommodation: Hotels and Apartments.
- The groups will be accommodated in rooms with 3 and 4 beds with their own bathroom.
- Only 2 double rooms are available per group which can be used for the leaders and drivers.
- For any extra double room, the group should pay an extra 5 euro/person/day and for a single room an additional 15 euro per day.
- If the group shows interest in extending the stay the organizers should be informed during the application process (the price for an extra night on half board basis is 27 euros per person).
- For a group of 25 people, you will have 1 free gratis.
- The groups will be accommodated after 12 PM, and leave the rooms before 10 AM.
- Important! Macedonian Tourist Tax and Insurance (0.70 cent euro coin per person per day) is not calculated in the price and is to be paid after arrival and accommodation.
Conditions of the festival:
- Choir, Orchestras, Folklore, and Modern Dance groups from all over the world.
- The number of participants is limited.
- No age limits.
- Gifts and Diplomas for participation in the festival are provided by the organizer.
- Organization of the performances of the participants and the parade.
- In order to participate in this festival, every group needs to fill in an application form. After receiving the application form and completing of advance payment, the organizer will send an official letter of invitation for participation at the Festival.
Obligations of the participants:
- Each group must consist of dancers, musicians, group managers, and administration.
- To prepare a program with a duration of 10 to 12 minutes.
- You can perform with live music CD or USB and you should have a flag and a sign with the name of the group for the Defile.
- The groups coming by bus should use their own transport all the time during the festival.
- If the group needs a visa, it is the responsibility of the group to arrange it.
- Groups should submit rooming lists not later than one month before the start of the festival.
- Personal responsibility and health insurance are within the other obligations of the groups. First Aid and Medical Hospital will be available, medical services must be covered by the group.
Advertising the festival:
- All festival events will be presented in the press, on the radio stations, as well as on local television programs, on flyers, and on posters.
- The copyright of all video materials and pictures is ownership of the Organization of the Festival. By applying you confirm that you accept all festival conditions.
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.
Checking in the hotel, free time for individual activities
Dinner in the hotel
Visiting the old city of Ohrid (Samuil Fortress, Antique Theater, St. Kliment Ohridski-Plaosnik, St. Jovan Kaneo)
Cruising by Boat on Ohrid Lake and visiting the Museum on the water and the most famous tourist resort St. Naum
Visiting Struga, Vevcani (optional beach free time)
Checking out of the hotels
* The organizer reserves the right of changes in the festival program.
Write A Review