With Pleasure We INVITE You (Folk Groups, Choral Groups, and Orchestras Majorette Teams), (Children, Youth, and Adults Groups) To Participate in Our Festival!
Paralia, Greece – a mixture of rich history and modern life…
Paralia (Greek: Παραλία) is a tourist seaside village and a former municipality in the eastern part of the Pieria regional unit, Greece. Since the 2011 local government reform it is part of the municipality Katerini, of which it is a municipal unit. The seat of the municipality was in Kallithea. The 2011 census reported a population of 1,124 for the village of Paralia, and 6,803 for the municipal unit. The municipal unit has an area of 24.344 km2, the community 1.849 km2. This idyllic, exotic and remote seaside place is the ideal escape for those who like long sandy beaches, relaxation, and enjoyment.
- 135 Еuro per person for 4 nights half board (2 meals per day)
Any banking costs that may arise must be paid by the applicant
Groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.
- We offer accommodation: It covers organizational expenses and accommodation in Hotels & Apartments.
- The groups will be accommodated in rooms with 3 and 4 beds with their own bathroom.
- Only 2 double rooms are available per group which can be used for the leaders and drivers.
- Hotels do not provide towels.
- If the group shows interest in extending the stay the organizers should be informed during the application process (the price for an extra night on a half board basis is 30 euros per person).
- For a group of 25 people, you will have 1 free gratis.
- Airconditioning is 5 euros per room per day
- Tourist tax is 0.50 cents per person per day
- The groups will be accommodated after 12 PM, and leave the rooms before 10 AM.
Conditions of the festival:
- Choir, Orchestras, Folklore and Modern Dance groups from all over the world
- The number of participants is limited.
- No age limits.
- Gifts and Diplomas for participation in the festival are provided by the organizer.
- Organization of the performances of the participants and the parade.
- In order to participate in this festival, every group needs to fill in an application form. After receiving the application form and completing of advance payment, the organizer will send an official letter of invitation for participation at the Festival.
Obligations of the participants:
- Each group must consist of dancers, musicians, group managers, and administration.
- To prepare a program with a duration of 10 to 12 minutes.
- You can perform with live music, CD, or USB.
- You should have a flag and a sign with the name of the group for the Parade.
- The groups coming by bus should use their own transport all the time during the festival.
- If the group needs a visa, it is the responsibility of the group to arrange it.
- Groups should submit rooming lists not later than one month before the start of the festival
- Personal responsibility and health insurance are within the other obligations of the groups. First Aid and Medical Hospital will be available, medical services must be covered by the group.
Advertising the festival:
- All festival events will be presented in the press, on the radio stations, as well as on local television programs, on flyers, and on posters.
- The copyright of all video materials and pictures is ownership of the Organization of the Festival. By applying you confirm that you accept all festival conditions.
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.
Checking in the hotel, free time for individual activities
Dinner in the hotel,
Boat excursion in the blue waters of Thermaikos Gulf
Beach time or visiting Thessalonica or Katerini (optional)
Preparing activities for the festival
Beach time or Visiting Meteori (a very famous historical place in Greece)
Checking out of the hotels
* The organizer reserves the right of changes in the festival program.
Write A Review