With Pleasure We INVITE You (Folk Groups, Choral Groups, and Orchestras Majorette Teams), (Children, Youth, and Adults Groups) To Participate in Our Festival!
Durres, Albania – a mixture of rich history and modern life…
Durrës, the biggest seaport in the country, is located 34km away from Tirana. It is the most ancient city in Albania or the eternal city over the Adriatic sea, with almost 3,000 years of history. Its foundation dates back to 627 B.C. when the Corinthians and settlers from Corcyra invaded the Illyrian territory of the Talents. The city is home to many ancient archaeological sites and finds. The most notable tourist attraction in Durrës is the amphitheater of the Roman Emperor Hadrian with 15,000 seats, the second biggest amphitheater in the Balkans. Some important buildings in Durrës include the main library, the cultural center with the Aleksandër Moisiu Theater, the Estrada Theater, the puppet theater, and the philharmonic orchestra. There are also several museums such as the Durrës Archaeological Museum, Royal Villa of Durrës and the Museum of History (the house of Aleksandër Moisiu).
- 90 Еuro per person for 3 half-boards (2 meals per day open buffet) in Hotels & Apartments.
- 120 Еuro per person for 4 half-boards (2 meals per day open buffet) in Hotels & Apartments.
- Groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.
- Any banking costs that may arise must be paid by the applicant
- We offer accommodation: It covers organizational expenses and accommodation in Hotels and Apartments.
- The groups will be accommodated in rooms with 3 and 4 beds with their own bathroom.
- Only 2 double rooms are available per group which can be used for the leaders and drivers.
- For any extra double room, the group should pay an extra 8 euro/person/day and for a single room an additional 15 euro per day.
- If the group shows interest in extending the stay the organizers should be informed during the application process (the price for an extra night on a half-board basis is 30 euros per person).
- For a group of 25 people, you will have 1 free gratis. (24+1)
- The groups will be accommodated after 12 PM, and leave the rooms before 10 AM.
Conditions of the festival:
- Choir, Orchestras, Folklore and Modern Dance groups from all over the world
- The number of participants is limited.
- No age limits.
- Gifts and Diplomas for participation in the festival are provided by the organizer.
- Organization of the performances of the participants and the parade.
- In order to participate in this festival, every group needs to fill in an application form. After receiving the application form and completing of advance payment, the organizer will send an official letter of invitation for participation at the Festival.
Obligations of the participants:
- Each group must consist of dancers, musicians, group managers, and administration.
- To prepare a program with a duration of 10 to 12 minutes.
- You can perform with live music, CD, or USB.
- You should have a flag and a sign with the name of the group for the Defile.
- The groups coming by bus should use their own transport all the time during the festival.
- If the group needs a visa, it is the responsibility of the group to arrange it.
- Groups should submit rooming lists not later than one month before the start of the festival
- Personal responsibility and health insurance are within the other obligations of the groups. First Aid and Medical Hospital will be available, medical services must be covered by the group.
Advertizing the festival:
- All festival events will be presented in the press, on the radio stations, as well as on local television programs, on flyers, and on posters.
- The copyright of all video materials and pictures is ownership of the Organization of the Festival. By applying you confirm that you accept all festival conditions.
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.
Checking in the hotel, free time for individual activities
Dinner in the hotel
Visiting the old city of Durres (optional)
Ensembles parade -Official opening of the festival
Visiting the City Tirane (optional)
Beach time, free activities
Checking out of the hotels
* The organizer reserves the right of changes in the festival program.
Write A Review