With Pleasure We INVITE You (Folk Groups, Choral Groups, and Orchestras Majorette Teams), (Children, Youth, and Adults Groups) To Participate in Our Festival!
Bar – Petrovac, Montenegro – a mixture of rich history and modern life…
Bar is a coastal town and seaport in southern Montenegro. It is the capital of the Bar Municipality and a center for tourism.
There are some nice stony beaches in Bar itself, many tourists choose destinations in other small towns in the Bar municipality, notably Sutomore, with its beautiful long sandy beach. The natural area around Bar is mostly untouched and is rich in vegetation. The Bar municipality stretches to the southern shore of Skadar lake and encompasses the Krajina region. This entire area is suitable for leisure activities and hiking. Smaller settlements near Bar, such as Dobra Voda, Sutomore, and Čanj, are a favorite destination for sunbathing, as they incorporate long sandy beaches.
Petrovac is located on the coast between Budva and Bar, where the old mountain road from Podgorica reaches the coast. It has a 600 m long sandy beach and it is a popular tourist destination. Petrovac is seen as a somewhat “calmer” resort, in contrast to the lively and developed nearby towns of Budva and Sutomore.
- 130 Euro per person for 4 half-boards (2 meals per day) in Hotels & Apartments.
Groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.
Any banking costs that may arise must be paid by the applicant
- We offer accommodation: It covers organizational expenses and accommodation in Hotels and Apartments.
- The groups will be accommodated in rooms with 3 and 4 beds with their own bathroom.
- Only 2 double rooms are available per group which can be used for the leaders and drivers.
- For any extra double room, the group should pay an extra 8 euro/person/day and for a single room an additional 18 euro per day.
- If the group shows interest in extending the stay the organizers should be informed during the application process (the price for an extra night on half board basis is 30 euro per person).
- For a group of 25 people, you will have 1 free gratis.
- The groups will be accommodated after 12 PM, and leave the rooms before 10 AM.
- Important! Montenegrin Tourist Tax and Insurance (1.5 euro per person per day) is not calculated in the price and is to be paid after arrival and accommodation.
Conditions of the festival:
- Choir, Orchestras, Folklore and Modern Dance groups from all over the world
- The number of participants is limited.
- No age limits.
- Gifts and Diplomas for participation in the festival are provided by the organizer.
- Organization of the performances of the participants and the parade.
- On order to participate in this festival, every group needs to fill in an application form. After receiving the application form and completing of advance payment, the organizer will send an official letter of invitation for participation at the Festival
Obligations of the participants:
- Each group must consist of dancers, musicians, group managers, and administration.
- To prepare a program with a duration of 10 to 12 minutes.
- You can perform with live music, CD, or USB and you should have a flag and a sign with the name of the group for the Defile.
- The groups coming by bus should use their own transport all the time during the festival.
- If the group needs a visa, it is the responsibility of the group to arrange it.
- Groups should submit rooming lists not later than one month before the start of the festival
- Personal responsibility and health insurance are within the other obligations of the groups. First Aid and Medical Hospital will be available, medical services must be covered by the group.
Advertizing the festival:
- All festival events will be presented in the press, on the radio stations, as well as on local television programs, on flyers, and on posters.
- The copyright of all video materials and pictures is ownership of the Organization of the Festival. By applying you confirm that you accept all festival conditions.
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.