Open-air stage in the center of Prague, folklore festival, tradition, food, all in one place…
Folklore dancing groups, chorus, majorettes, musical bands are invited to participate in this Summer folklore festival which will be held in Prague, Czech Republic.
Every group will perform once and it should prepare a 10 minutes program.
Performances with live and music recorded on USB are both allowed.
The age and the number of dancers in the group are not limited. Adult, young and children ensembles are welcome. Soloists are not accepted.
Family members and friends may join this folklore festival and visit Prague for the same price.
The accommodation of the groups is provided in 3/4* hotels like OLSANKA HOTEL PRAGUE or HOTEL OLYMPIK CONGRESS or any other hotel of the same category, in triple and quadruple rooms, and it includes 3 nights with half-board (breakfast and dinner).
Accommodation for 1 person is free of charge if you have more than 25 persons in the group. Accommodation for 2 persons is free of charge if you have more than 42 persons in the group.
149€ per person
(3 nights, half board)
- Trip expenses, airport transfers and other transfers if needed, parking
- Tourist guide, accompanying persons, sightseeing, excursions
- Tourist city tax (from 2€ to 3€ per person per day)
- Health insurance
- Supplement for staying in a double room 6€ per person per day
- Supplement for staying in a single room 30€ per person per day
- Additional day (47€)
- Optional boat tour on the VLTAVA river (12€)
- Optional traditional Czech dinner with Folklore show (35€)
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance 8 Euros as a guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.
Next step: As confirmation of its participation in this folklore festival, a group pays 1500€ in advance and the rest not later than 15 days before the festival by bank transfer or at the group’s arrival to the hotel, according to the previous agreement with the organizers.